Friday, October 3, 2014

Essay 2-01a : My favorite Huis Ten Bosch

My favorite place is Huis Ten Bosch . I have visited three times. I visited there first time with my family when I was elementary school student.  And I have also visited in school trip of elementary school , with my mother last month. I went to there with my mother last month after a long time. I had not gone for long time , so there were discovery for me. The new shop increased, It has been held various event. The visitor increased too. I thought the place take in new things , It became popular.

The place is  very beautiful view. It is view like Europe. I love the view. There windmill , tower and hotel. I have not gone abroad, but it makes feel me like I went to abroad. It have hold show of dance and music. I could watched dance with free when I went to there last month. It is possible to ride the bus and the ship. Its place is like a city.

It has held  light festival in the place. The tower and the river and so on were lit up in night time. It is very nice. I watched it last time , I was impressed. The view is beautiful in day time too , but there are the different beauty in night time. . If someone go there , I recommend what watch both the view.

There are firework festival in summer time there . I watched it last month. There were lot of people. I watched around with my mother because we had time until It begin. But It was too many people , so we could not watch around well. It was held for 2 hours. It was the best fireworks that I have ever watched. It was good because It was matched fireworks and music. I watched it at first time then which the American made. It was wonderful. It was different from Japanese fireworks. I had saw without getting bored all time.

My favorite point is beautiful view. It is place for me where it is like abroad nearly.  It can go for 2~3 hour from Kumamoto.  I want to go there another time.
[370 words]

10 comments:

  1. I like Huis Ten Bosch, too. I went to there in this year. It was the first time for me to visit. When will you visit there next time? If you go there again, have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a comment !!
      I don't decide a day's program. But I want to go during a university student .

      Delete
  2. Hi! Sakiko!
    I had been there, but I couldn't enter.
    Let's go there someday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a comment !!
      I recommend to go there. I think that you are sure to like there.

      Delete
  3. I want to go to Huis Ten Bosch! The last time I went there is when I was second grade in high school and I enjoyed illumination in winter! But I want to see fire works!!! I envy you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a comment !!
      The fire works is very good in Huis Ten Bosch.
      I want that you watch it.

      Delete
  4. Such a great essay!!
    I have never been there... I want to go there as soon as possible!!
    Are there delicious food in there?? Would you recommend me it??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a comment !!
      I bought cheese cake for souvenir. It was good.

      Delete
  5. Your essay is very good. I have never been there, so I want to go there.
    I want to go there in winter because I like illumination.
    What events do you like there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a comment!!
      I watched the dance last time. Foreign man and woman had danced. I liked it.

      Delete