Monday, December 29, 2014

Typing 2-11 My favorite club

I am belong to music club at college. My part is percussion. I am beginner,  I play the drum, conga, and thimbles in the part.. Percussion's member except me are man, so it's part is difficult for me. I am worry that there are not man of experience in the percussion, There are only me and the boy who is same grade now. But it is fun to play it ,and Percussion has to play in cooperation and enjoy.  I have worry much , but I will do my best.

Our club has event except music. We go to the camp in summer, go to trip as the graduation trip in winter. And I often hang out with club's members. I go to the karaoke, lunch. We sometime do girls night out. We have 3 music concert mainly. There are drinking party after the music concert. I am happy  the time when stay with club's member the best. 

[158 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment