Tuesday, July 15, 2014

flumpool live☆



 
I went to live of flumpool with my friend. I like flumpool, so I was very looking forward to it. It was first live for me.Their songs is good, I could get power. Open of live was 5 pm. I ate lunch with my friend, We went to the grounds. I bought live's goods before I eat lunch. It was towel, price was 1,500yen. There were many people when we arrived there.

The first song was "MW". I love it , so I was excited. They sung many songs that I love it , so it was pretty good for me.  Their talk is also good. I thought they get along well. I play drum , so I looked carefully at drum's man. I was impressed by drum's play. Rhythm do not lose at all.
I was happy because flumpool looked Kumamoto. Gt. Kazuki sang Kumamoto's local song called "Kumamon". The fun grew well. They precious the fan highly. They is very warm band.

The live was good for both flumpool and fun. I also listen to flumpool's song , I want to support them from now on.
                                                                                                                                               [188 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment