Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Typing14 : About blogging

I was difficult to write essay in English before I begin blogging. And I slow speed that I type . But I keeping blogging, I was used to write it in English and I became quick to type than before. I wrote book review, essay and did typing. I read 15 books to write book review. The books was mainly children's story- Heidi, Aladin , for example. Reading those was enjoy. Typing was hard at first. I took a long time. But I do not felt gradually me hard. I usually used dictionary when I write blog. I want to became that I can write blog without it.                                            
                                                                                                                                     [108 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment