Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Music Festival


 

Music Festival was held in 28 June. 7 music club of KGU played the prefectural theater. I also played because I belong it. Music Festival was second time for me. The curtain rose at noon , but  
rehearsal was hold from the morning, it was hold in the previous day too. So I listen to musical performance of rehearsal and the day. 

Keion that I belong was the first performance. We disguised, played. My club disguise every time in MF. Its costume was the high school uniform, animated costume. Its costume is different from each part. It is enjoy !! I had a lot of practice toward the concert. I played the drum in the first and second music. I was very nervous then. But I could played happily.

I was excited to the performance of the lock. I did not know the music that rock played, but it was very cool !! The music is good , the band was good at everyone. It became a good experience for me because I could listen to performance of many circle.  I did executive committee and play. It was hard , but it was enjoy. It is also good for me to interact friend of music circle who I do not speak much. It was good time for me.

My club was held drinking session. But I went it. I walked and returned with my friend till station. We spoke a lot about  occurrences of the day. This MF became better than last time.
                                                                                                                                               [253 words]

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Sakiko. I wanted to go to the music festival,but I had a part-time job. Next, I want to see your perform!

    ReplyDelete