Friday, June 20, 2014

BR1-09 : Rapunzel

   
 
"Will you marry me?"


I have seen Rapunzel in the movie. But the story of this book  was different from the movie. I thought that Rapunzel's parents are stupid. Her mother wanted to eat the oddest things. And she ordered him to take vegetable. He found the witch. He was promised to give her his baby.The witch snatched their baby. They are very stupid.

 Rapunzel's hair is important in the story. The cast that she lives needs it. I wonder that the witch made Rapunzel go to desert. I was surprised that Prince fell from castle and he was blind.  But Prince Hans found Rapunzel,  they lived happily together. Her tears fell his eyes , and he could see! So I thought it was good.                                                                                                              [121words]

 
 
Reference
 
Rapunzel .The Grimm Brothers. 2005 . Saffron Hill . London. Usborne Publishing Ltd.

No comments:

Post a Comment