Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Typing 12: Percussion




I enter in right music club. My part is percussion. I play the drum, conga, tinvales. Percussion is very interisting. There were the oldest man who has three years  more experience than I do. The oldest man love percussion , he is very interesting.  I was able to enjoy myself for one year, thanks to him.  He graduated college, but Percussion is still happy.  But I am very worry about being the oldest man in percussion.  Those who ask  to teach practice is being.  I want to make progress . And  I have to do many practice.  I am going to take various rism , listen to music than now . But the best important thing is enjoying. I do not forget it and I will do my best.                                                    [129words]

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it is fantastic!! Looks fun! What king of music do you like and often listen? It seems the practice is very hard, but GOOD LUCK and Enjoy music life☆

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sending a comment !!
    I like Japanese rock music and I often listen to flumpool , ONE OK ROCK and SEKAI NO OWARI. Did we meet in the live of flumpool? Do you like flumpool?

    ReplyDelete