Saturday, June 14, 2014

Essay :My language skills

Ten years ago
I did not learn English ten years ago. I could write alphabet  and know English easy greeting, for example , "Hello" , "Thank you". But I could not read English writing  and speak English. There were not English class in elementary school. I had not chance to use English.

At present 
I could write , read and speak easy English at present. I often write blog by English. I write about 150 words in a title. But I did not write it without dictionary because I have many English words which I do not know. I often read children's books. It is easy to understand because it is attached the pictures. I learn English conversation. So I can speak easy English , but it is difficult to listen for me.

In ten years from now
I hope that English skills has gone up rather than now in ten years. I would like to take a communication in English.                                                          [161words]

No comments:

Post a Comment