Sunday, November 16, 2014

Typing 2-03 : My favorite country

My favorite country is Canada. I have not been visited Canada, But I will go there to study abroad next year. I will stay for five month. I will stay with Canadian family,  go Canadian college. It is Victoria in Canada. It is a small island, it is near the Vancouver. It is warmer than other Canadian area ,  comfortable all year.  It is faced with which an inner harbor  and a historied building is located in a line are impressive.  People of  various races live in there- Chinese , Germany, for example. So variety food , language and art.  Legislative Buildings is tourist spot, it is symbolic existence in Victoria. It is like European palace. The illumination is very beautiful in night. It is worth seeing.
[127 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment