Monday, November 17, 2014

Typing 2-06: My favorite movie

My favorite movie is the Twilight. The Twilight is the love story both a vampire boy and a human girl. They are in forbidden love. It have struggle between the tribes which is the vampire and the wolf except human.  A vampire boy and a wolf man love a human girl, and she loves a vampire boy. But a vampire boy attacks the person when he smelled bloody smell. So he refused her at first. But she loves him so much, so she strengthen her determination to change a vampire. She can’t never back the human and get forever life if she change a vampire. It is a very interesting movie. It has 5 series. I watched it at first in high school student on a friend’s recommendation. I went to the movie theater to watch it too.  It is an important movie because I have many memories about it.
[150 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment