Sunday, November 30, 2014

Typing 2-15 : My favorite place

My favorite place is Tokyo. I have been to Tokyo third time. One time, I went to there with my family of four people when I was a high school student. Then I went to Disney land , Odaiba and  Harazyuku. It was first Tokyo for me , so I was interested. Tokyo Disney land was enjoyed. But I do not ride attraction much. I bought clothes in Odaiba. There are Omotesanndo near the Harazuku. Omotesando is a smart and refined city. I liked the city.

Second time, I went there in school trip of high school. I just staid a hotel , went to Odaiba for a month. I could not go sightseeing. It was very boring for me. 

Third time, I went to Disney Sea, Tokyo sky tree and Sibuya with my mother. Disney Sea was very good. I like Disney Sea than Disney land. Disney Sea is nice view. Tokyo sky tree was cool. But I did not go up to Sky tree. 

I will go Tokyo in February with circle's companion. It was four time for time. I am looking forward to going there. I want to go Omotesandoo again.
[196 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment