Sunday, November 30, 2014

Typing 2-13: My favorite actor

My favorite actor is Nishizima Hidetoshi. He is 43 ages , He is Japanese actor. Especially. He is famous for woman because he is cool. Of course, he is famous for man. He is not only cool but also has high acing ability. He has adult charm and the trained body. He has trained harder. He appears on television, movie and commercial. He appears "" NHK Taiga Drama too recently. I like " Strawberry Night " ,  " Double Face"  which he appears. He  roles a gangster and  a police man in Double Face , a detective in Strawberry NightHe often performs a cool role. He tries dangerous action in drama and movie.  When he was young, he was debuted and also became famous. But he did't go out to the center stage for a long time and recently, popularity has gone out very much. He married recently. I was shocked , but I want that he becomes happy. I hope that he plays an activity part in future.
[170 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment