Wednesday, April 23, 2014

BR 1-01: Heidi (Johanna Spiri,1881)



"You've made me a happy man"
 


I thought that Clara was able to stand up thanks to everyone when I read this book. She could occurred many happens , so she could stand up.

Her grandfather refused to take care of  Heidi once, but he was very kind for her when she lived there. If he had not been kind to her , she  did not return. He said " Take her and spoil her then" . I thought he was worried about her and aunt Dete is a selfish.

I thought Heidi is quick to pick up on things. when she saw Clara , Heidi judged her ill is  with the environmental cause.  I like it which she is positive and energetic. The reason that Heidi could return to Grandfather`s hut was interistaing. She was sleepwalking. She was making noise that she is a ghost around city.

Clara also went home with Heidi, but it was amazed for me that Peter pushed Clare`s  wheelchair to the edge of the mountain. I do not know reason why he pushed it. He may liked Heidi or he may do not like Clare. After he broke it ,  he said " Then Clara will have to go home, won`t she ?" I think that he is vey cowardly. However, Clara was not able to stand without his act.  The good result was brought about although his act was not good.

Reference

Johanna Spiri . 1881 . The story of Heidi . children`s book

[232words]

No comments:

Post a Comment