Monday, April 21, 2014

Happening in part time job

  
   My part time job is the convenience store called Lawson. I work there twice or third a week. One year passed over since I began to work. At last I was used to work there.

    There are many cigarettes in the convenience store. I do not smoke, but I remember name of it. I do not know name of it at first , so I was asking by the number. Now, I remember most names. There was a customer who bought the cigarettes worth 200,000yen before the tax increase. I was very surprised. I thought it is wasteful to spend money on it. Many customers visited there before the tax increase, so we were very busy. We could not leave from register. It was also hard for us. Convenience store was greatly influenced by tax increase.
 
   There is the Kumamoto technical high school near there. Students often come there in particular who are in baseball club and live dormitory to buy foods. They come in a group. They often buy fried rice and request to heat with microwave. They sometimes request unreasonable demand. I refused to heat eggs, but it made a fire when my fellow worker heat green soybeans. I thought it is necessary to refuse for them.   (213words)

No comments:

Post a Comment