Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My part time job

    I have worked in the convenience store called Lawson. One year has passed since I began to work. I began to work because I needed money for circle. I looked for many store , but I did not.  A telephone was not connected and the talk did not pass. Finally my part time job decided convenience store.

    One month of the start was serious. There are a lot to remember and  it was hard to stand for a long time. However,  it is monotonous work when getting used, so it is easy. To talk with customer is fun too.I have remembered regular customer They are friendly , interesting.

    I usually work with housewife and boy in high school. They are very capable, so I trust them. Although  it is serious to change a shift by three persons. I think that I want to enter a new person.If a new person enter shift,  our burden decreases.    (155words)

No comments:

Post a Comment