Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Essay 1-01a: Letter to My Host Family

   It is nice to meet you. I am Sakiko.


   This is first time to send a letter to a host family. I am from Japan. I live in Kumamoto and I am a college student. I enjoy listening to music and watching movies, and I like Disney and sweets. There are four people  in my family, my father , my mother, my younger brother and myself.

   I go to KGU. I am studying English there. I have five close friends in the same class. They are very kind and interesting. I always eat lunch with them, talk much. Although I met them for the first time in a university, we became friends quickly.

   I am in the right music circle. I am in charge of percussion. I play the drums and thimbles and conga. I had not played them before . It is difficult to play them but it is also a pleasure. I was able to experience a big concert in this circle. The practice for the concert  is very serious. There is practice every day a month before. Practice is hard, but there is a great sense of accomplishment. I go for eating or go to play with my circle member too.

   I am working  as a part time clerk at a convenience store. I am working 3 times a week. Although it was serious to have memorized work at first, but I worked for one year and got used at last.

   I enjoy listening to music , and my favorite singer are ONE OK ROCK and flumpool

   I have some questions for you. what should  I call you? What is your hobby? I hope to see you. I am looking forward to your reply.        


Regards. Sakiko    (287words)



11 comments:

  1. I was surprised to know you do percussion. It looks difficult!
    Which do you like playing the music or listening the music?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like listening to music than playing , but I also enjoy playing.

      Delete
  2. I love Disney and sweets too!!!
    What movie do you like the best in Disney movies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Rapunzel the best in Disney movies.
      Because Rapunzel is very cute and the song is good.

      Delete
  3. It's nice letter! I like Disney, too! Do you have the best Disney character? Who? I want to listen to your music!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Minnie the best in Disney character. It is cute!

      Delete
  4. I can't play the any musical instrument.
    What disney character do you like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Minnie the best in Disney character. It is cute!

      Delete
  5. Your activities are very interesting! I practice electronic organ sometime, however I don't feel ant progresses. How long do you spend to practice some instruments in a day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sometimes go to clubroom , I practice for thirty minutes to an hour.

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete