Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The driking session

 April 26, Drinking Party was hold in my circle. It was a first time for the freshman.  The freshman of three person came there. It was very  cheerful and enjoy when I was the freshman. However, this time was quiet . There were formerly the game called call , but it became impossible to use  it now  because it had some complaints by noise in other circle. We became to make noise because call do not use. I tried to contact with the freshman , but it was difficult for me. I do not know about what it should speak. I thought that I have to address them positively  from myself. 

   I went to other store with some close senior after we went out the first store. We looked for the  store , but  every store was filled with the customer.Most store need to make a reservation. We went karaoke in the end. I thought to stay in an hour at first , but it was too short . And I thought it is dangerous to go home at late time , so it is good to stay by the morning. So I decided to remain till 6 am.  I had sung flumpool and sekainoowari all the time. I had been woke up till 4am ,so it was enjoy ,but tired.I should slept more. After  I went out the karaoke at 6 am , I walked downtown. Most stores do not open and people were hardly walking either.
I had kept sleeping after I went home.

                                                                                                                               (256words)


  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment