Friday, January 16, 2015

Gathering with classmates in elementary school

I met with classmates in elementary school the other day. I had not contacted with them nothing. So I felt that I miss the member. Half of person in a class was present. Boys did not changed nothing, Girles are became cute all. The class is that many memory have. They have a strong personality, they are fun. The teacher was very passionate person. This time, she could not come because she has baby in her stomach. I had them show me her picture, but the appearance was hardly different.

The first, we had a meal in a izakaya. It was very interesting. I was surprised that most member live in Fukuoka for college. I had admiration to Fukuoka a little. But my friend said "people of Fukuoka is not kind, especially Tenjin and it is not place to live. It is enough in sightseeing." I felt that it was good college in Kumamoto  a little. There are some people that the look changed, but I spoke them, they did not changed . So I was relieved. I had the good time because I spoke them . I was satisfied to participate in this gathering
[195 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment