Friday, January 16, 2015

Part time job in a happy new year

I experienced two part time job in a happy new year. A happy new year in this year is to earn for me. It took recruitment of part-time work at New Year's by a club, so I applied for that. There was an acquaintance, so I was relieved.

First  work I  stuffed oseti. Payment by the hour was good. It was held in September 30 night. The job was the first time for me, so I was excited a little. It is Hotel castle’s oseti , so the most expensive osechi is about 40,000. There are three charges, it is Japanese, Western or Chinese food. My charge was Japanese food. The work was difficult. There are order that put oseti in a box. If it understand , work quickly. That was a flow work operation. That was a flow work operation, but I didn't become sleepy. But the work was moved a carboard box  became sleepy. It is physical strength work , but it was interesting. I was used to work with stand up, so I was not hard. But I felt that the time is longer than usually.

I had work at Kengun shrine after oseti. So I went home and slept immediately. I watched kouhaku a little, I went to there by bicicle. The work is the first time too. I was worried to control traffic. But actually, my charge is not traffic control. My charge is that get the old plate. I did the work with the 3rd grader's female superior. I talked with her at the first. She is always kind, smile ,so I was happy. It has nothing to do till am 12:00. So I was chattering , observe the worshiper all the time until the hour. But Many people visited here when the time over am 12:00. We were busy. But it was possible to sit down、it was an easy job than other people.

I experienced the part-time job which It was recruited by a club for the first time in this time. Its were hard , but its were interesting. That may be because there were many acquaintances. I use the money for trip in spring vacation that I earn. And I want to participate next year too.
[380 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment