Saturday, January 17, 2015

Make a profit

I did a profit shopping in happy new years. Many clothes are included in the bag. It was 6,500 yen that it is included five clothes. It is cheap 4 times than usual. The clothes are a coat, two sweater, a trainer, a skirt. These are profit and good. I bought the shop at the first, but I liked these. The clothes of the shop are usual expensive a little. I want to buy the clothes next time.

And my mother did also shopping.  Things of GHIBLI are included in the bag. It was 3,000 yen. But there are value of 10,000. I got half of it from her. These were very cute. These are goods of Donguri Republic in Claire. I was happy to get it because I like GHIBLI. These character are very cute.

There are many profit goods in happy new years. I did a profit shopping this year too. Many shops did a sale and were sold "fukubukuro". I like a sale, "fukubukuro". So I want to buy next yeay too.
[175 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment