Friday, January 16, 2015

The coming-of-age celebration

The coming - age - celebration of Kumamoto city is held in January 12. My clothes was rental, formal pictures had finished in June. My clothes' color is red, it was normal. But I had been liked. On that day, dressing's time was fast, it is am 5:30. So I got up early am 4:00. I was very sleepy. There are people like me when I went the shop for dressing. I had them make up first, had them do dressing after that. There were many people, so I took for 2 hours. But the result was very good.

I went back home once, I went the prefectural office because I had a promise to meet here with my friend. The friend was that she was same class in high school. A special bus had departed from a prefectural office. We used it.

There were a lot of new adults in a meeting place. I met friends in college and high school, took a picture. I did not too because my friends did not enter in the meeting place. But I felt it sad that we did not hear in the meeting place. I rented clothes in expensive money from a parent, I did dressing from early morning. But the thing in a meeting place did showed clothes each other and just took a picture. It is very childishness including me. Be boring to hearing in the meeting place, but I thought we should hear the talk in the special day. And I thought I want to be grown up more, I have to thank to my parents.
[268 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment