Friday, January 16, 2015

The flu

I had the flu recently. The first day, I had a sore throat when I get up in the morning. But I did not have the fever. I finished my business in the morning. I felt a chill when I went back home. The temperature was thirty-seven degrees. I was in poor health, so I too a rest in bed. But the temperature became thirty-eight degrees. I had a headache, I could not stand up. The high fever was  very hard for me.

The next day in the morning, I go to the hospital with my mother. We went there early morning, but It is filled with many patient. There are not empty most seats. I think that most patient had the flu. There were various generation's people. The time of medical examination is a little time, but we were waited for about 2 hours. I was consulted a doctor "A type of the flu". I thought " Ah, that is exactly what I thought" I had been gone to bed all the day. The second day, It is hard for me the best. Especially,I ate jelly, okayu and drink the sport juice in the flu. Jelly is most fruit jelly. Peach jelly is good the best. Okayu is that my mother made for me. And I had a sore throat, so I had been sucked a candy all the time. It was the ten candies But the day, The fever did not fall.

The third day, the fever fell a little. But the physical condition had been hard. I did not have vitality that I read a book or watch TV. I go to bed or check the cellphone. The fourth day, the fever fell, the physical condition was good. But going out was banned in a week, so I stayed in my house all the time. I fell the fever , but  appetite and physical strength had not returned yet. Because I took medicine all the time and I was sleeping, appetite and physical strength don't return. I ate meat and sashimi on the day, I came to have a stomachache. It was too early to eat its for me. I will built up my physical strength.

It was since a junior high school student that I have the flu. My friends had the flu too.I had not been a cold recently, so the flu was very hard for me. The flu is popular in particular this year. I caused trouble to the family by this flu. My mother went to hospital me, took care. My father bought juice and jelly. My brother was also worried about me. I did not think that I have the flu. I was optimistic about the flu. I took a vaccination, I should take more measure about it.
[466 words]


No comments:

Post a Comment