Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Typing 2-14: My favorite appplication

I often use application. It is LINE, twitter and instagram. I began to use it when I was college student. LINE is important the best for me. I use hardly mail because I always use LINE. LINE is very convenience, It can call too. It can contact smooth than mail. And It can have a conversation in group. My friends use it most.

Twitter can sent out a message about myself to friends. It can also connects with people who have same hobby. I often connect with club's member. It can connects with famouse people too. Recently, I began to use instagram too. It looks like twitter. Twitter can attach the picture , but instagram have to it. It can attach movie too.

Application is very useful and interisting. But I often use a long time. It wastes the time.  I have to be careful to use too.
[152 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment