Sunday, January 4, 2015

Typing 2-12: My favorite TV program

I often watch TV program about world and music. Recently, there are many TV programs about world. I like it because It could makes feel me as if I visited abroad. I have not ever visited abroad, but I am interesting it. It is not easy to go to abroad. Through I can know it if I watch TV program about world.

I like to listen to music, so I often watch TV about music too. For example, Music station. I check it every week. Various artists appear on television. I record it on video , I watch only my favorite artists. I want that Japanese rock musician appear on it than now.

My mother like Korean drama, my brother like variety show. But I do not like it. They are very selfish.They keep to themselves TV , so I could not watch live TV that I like. I always record on video. It is convenient because it can skip over commercial.
[162 words]


No comments:

Post a Comment