Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Concert in Food Paru

    I took part in the concert in Golden Week.  The concert was held in Food Paru. Every year, our right music circle take part in it. We are received request from Food Paru , appear on the stage. We also can get performance fee. I was a year last year ,but I took part in as a percussion. I was very happy last year , so I had looked forward with it. That day was said it will be rain , but  that day was sunny , so I was relieved.

    We went there by car and train, I went by train. I do not often take a train ,so I was enjoyed.
We was meet a young boy when we were waiting for train on the platform.He was maybe four years old. He was very cute , he waved us good-bye many times. He said that I will go to my grandmother's home. He also kept waving us in the train . I made happy by him.

   Instruments were carried when we arrived there. We had free time for an hour. We watched bazaar , eat ice cream , lunch. Only  a small number of shop to bazaar than last year. Ice cream was very good. Ice cream and Yuzu get along well with each other. 

   I was glad to come many audience . Oldest members graduated and other music circle also came. I made miss a little ,  but I could satisfied with performance because I could be enjoy. I think  it was good that we could told Latin music and many instructions to many people.  Children was interested in conga. My part is precaution ,so I was delighted.

   After us concert, we had free time for thirty minutes. I watched for bazaar, eat ice cream again.I bought necklace in bazaar. The person of the store also dug my name with service. I could find good good. I felt time was short than last year , but I could spend happy time.
                                                                                                                                        (334words)

No comments:

Post a Comment