Tuesday, May 27, 2014

BR 1-05: Stories of Mermaids

 

 

"Let's try underwater dancing"

 

 I think that Mermaids 's song was good , Cleverness and curiosity ,so she could meet good human boy. Marina experienced many things till she meets human boy.

 

   The pirate locked her in a cabin . But her song was good , so She could go out from cabin . Her song also moved the pirate's heart. I think her wishes that her mother wants to cure early is conveyed to him. I also would like to listen to her song.

 

   Swish tried to cheat Marina , but Marina didn't cheat Swish . I think that Marina is cleverness. Also, Swish's expection hits , Marin raked 1st ,so I thought Marina is great.

 

   She had curiosity that she wants to dance. And she could got legs.When the king asked that you want legs or tails to Marina and Dan , they answered things the other want. It was good Marine and Dan fell in love with each other. I was glad that Marina became happy.                                                                                                            [165words]

 

 

 

References

 
 Punter Russell . 2005. children's fiction book

No comments:

Post a Comment