Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Typimg 7,8

 7  My other classes

 I have taken listening, speaking, reading , writting  in the lesson relevant to English.  These had taken in a year. But the subjects increased than a year. It is hard for me. I have also taken the history of American literature, and the history of English literature. I watched the movie in the history of American literature. The class can famous the work, the author. It is difficult , but interesting for me. Japanese history, biology, and sociology are the lessons which are not related to English. Since I am not interested in the lesson, Iam boring
                                                                                                                                 [98words]

8  Foreign countries

I have never been to foreign countries. But I am going to go Canada for five month next year. It is my first trip to foreign countries. It is pleasure and also uneasy for me. I go there, I ‘d like to visit many place. And I would like to make many foreign friends. The student of various countries comes to the school. I am no good at speak English , but I ‘d like to try talking to various people. I am anxious about language, a meal, , and money. I do not have the confidence which can catch native language. And I know the meal of a spot  mysel                                                                                                                                                                                                                  [112wors]

No comments:

Post a Comment