Friday, May 16, 2014

Essay :University Life

I have close friends in same class. I get to know them at first in university. I take class , eat lunch. We have lunch in students dining hall or bakery in university. These are cheap and very good!My favorite bread is bagle and pizza. There are also many kinds.  We had eaten lunch to gather all when we are a first year, but it have decreased in now.

Three of them belong to the music club in them. I  also belong to music club , so We also talk about music, circle. I am a pleasure to talk with them. One girl of them is going to go Canada in next summer for a year. I am going to miss her when she is gone.

I am belong to right music club. My part is percussion. I play drum , conga , thimbles. It is difficult for me , but it is interesting. I love to my pert. I had not played them. Playing everyone is very interesting. Old age people also is kind. My club plays with many instrument.  Putting together is hard ,so We have to practice much.  The practice before a concert is serious. I am a pleasure not only playing music but playing out with club' member.

I work as part time job third a week in convenience store. It have passed a yaer since I began to work. It was hard at first because it have lot of things to remember.But I got used to work there. I almost remembered tabaco's name. It is good for me that I can eat packed lunch, sandwich, pasta wich expired best before date. Payment by the hour is cheap , but the environment to work is good.  The time I am working is only three people. It is very few people. I hope that new member come in that time.
I did my best to active in club and work  when I was a year. I thik that also I should study English andqualification. I would like to spend on studying them  for this year  because I am going to study abroad next year.                                                                                                                    [359words]



No comments:

Post a Comment