Monday, May 12, 2014

Typing : Spring vacation (A~E)


   I join a band with my friends. We had practiced toward short live during the spring vacation. I played Shine and Soranin . Shine was difficult to tune with all people. I was happy because audience came in the our performance. The live succeeded for me.    (45words)
 
 
   I went to the Kurokawa hot spring during the springvacation this year with member of circle. We went there by car. It takes about two hours. It is so long distance, but it was great. I ate the boiled egg too after I went into the hot spring, I could relax.(52words)


    I met a friend of junior high school for a long time. I had not met her since finishing junior high school . I was made contact from her and we met in downtown . she did not change with ancient time. We sang for four hours in karaoke. We spent  pleasant time. (53words)  
   I went to Fukuoka with my mother by bus. I got carsick violently when I took a bus. I went to the toilet repeatedly. I was very pleasant. We went to Tenjin and Canal City. Going Canal there was a long time. We had a Viking. It was good. The trip was enjoy for me. (55words)


It was hold ceremony to see off 4 year person in my circle after the graduation ceremony. I was indebted to senior. They sent the message to the younger generation. I was impressed by the same part’s senior’s message. We have a chance to see from now on , but I miss that he can not meet them  (58words)

No comments:

Post a Comment