Thursday, May 8, 2014

Golden Week!!

   I went to Fukuoka with my family in Golden Week. My mother had said "Let's go to Ikeya!". Ikeya is a big shopping center in Fukuoka , there are furniture and household goods.I also had knew the shop. I was not interested in Ikeya, but I decided to go there.

   We leave for my house at am 8 o'clock. I get carsick , but I had forgot to buy medicine to prevent car sickness. We had be waited  for drugstore open till 9 o'clock. I thought that I am very sorry to be late.

    Ikeya was long way. Ikeya is beyond Tengin. There were many people. We don't know the system , but first of all  we walked around . There were room like model apartment. It was enjoyed just looking. These are imported goods from foreign countries, so there were uncommon goods. I bought some goods.

   We also went Uminonakamiti after we went Ikeya. The place was close from Ikeya. I visited there for a long time. There were many flowers , was beautiful. We took a ferries wheel. I enjoyed.
                                                                                                          (182words)

No comments:

Post a Comment