Friday, May 9, 2014

BR 1-03: Romeo&Juliet (William Shakespeare . 2006)



"With all my heart"
 

   I have known this book's title , but  I read it for the first time.  It was the surprising ending for me. It was good that Romeo & Juliet met in the garden , He said " I love you" to her. But it is not good that Romeo killed Juliet's cousin . It was tragedy , he was banished.

   what Romeo & Juliet died was biggest tragedy.Friar's proposal was the best way. If she had woken up early, they did not need to die.  Fellings that they love each other caused the bad result. I hoped that they meet again and become happy.

   Their die was sad , but it had price.  Old Capulet and Old Montague promised that  their hamilies would  never fight again. It was not useless.                  
(130 words)

Reference

William Shakespeare . 2006 . Romeo & Juliet . Children's book

No comments:

Post a Comment