Friday, May 16, 2014

Typing (1~3)

1)First class 

I met member of class after a long time on April. When I met them, We talked about spring vacation. They spent substantial time. I often heard that The two years become busy. I would like to do my best.                                                                                                                                                [39words]

2)Music

I like very music. I am belong to the music circle, so there are many opportunities to get used to music and be familiar with it. We play Latin music in the circle. The music is cheerful . There is also music listened to at once. I think that I would like to listen to various music.         [57words]

3)Hobbies

My hobbies is playing the drum. I am taking charge of a percussion part. The part have three instruments. It are drum, conga and  timvales, but drum is most pleasant for me. I play its by turns . All together of it is very pleasant. It also becomes stress relief.  I would like to become more skillful.                                                                                                                            [57words]

 

No comments:

Post a Comment