Monday, May 12, 2014

Lecture

   I started to take lecture for qualification . It is qualification on travel. It is difficult because it is a state qualification. I am interested in travel and for job hunting , so I started to take it.

   The lecture has lessons after school  third a week. I also need to go part time job , practice in circle, do English homework. I have to spend busy day.

   I took it at first last Saturday. It started at am 9:00. The contents was difficult , I have to memorize a lot.  But it was interesting for me. I can know about many prefectures and countries. I learned about Hokkaido in last lesson. At least Hokkaido had much name of a place and a sightseeing spot. There were a lot that I do now. Two teachers give lessons by turns. They explain plainly , were kind.

   The examination was gave on October. I will do my best.   (156words)

No comments:

Post a Comment