Tuesday, May 20, 2014

BR 1-04 : The Story of Anne Frank (Brenda Ralph Lewis )



 

"yet I can't let it show"


I have known Anne Frank. I can not think the life that I live the secret annexe and prison camp. If I were you , I can not stand the life. She is young than me ,  so it is must uncomfortable life for her. The support of her heart was a diary.  But She was not able to write a diary, either in prison camp. She were robbed free.


There were not equality in this Germany of those days. Jews received intense racial discrimination. I think it is a  miserable act that only Jews are caught and it takes to a prison. It is an act which also crushes individual character and the talent. What they did is not allowed. I wanted that she live until war ended.  I hope that such war never breaks out.                                                                [139words]


Reference

Brenda Ralph Lewis . 2001. The Story of Anne Frank . Children's book

No comments:

Post a Comment