Thursday, May 8, 2014

New Member!!

    New member of three person entered convenience store that I I work.  Fiest person is a classmate of junior high shool . We were the same class when we were a first year student in junior high shool. I met him for a long time . He is same what he used to be.I was surprised at first , but I was glad that he remembered about me.

   Second person is women, work well.  She has also worked another store, she has worked  for a long period than me. I admire her behavior to customer. I have to folle har example.

   Third person is a man , he is a university student. He is hard to come there because he goes to far school. It is first part time job for him. It is interesting his movement for me. I become that it is likely to laugh.  I hope that they work long period and  new member come in time i work.   (162 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment