Friday, May 16, 2014

Typing(4~6)

Golden week plans

I am going to go Fukuoka with my family in Golden week. There are shopping center called IKEYA . My mother have said I’d like to go there. Then we are going to go Uminonakamiti.  I have not visit there since I was young. And I am going to take part in the concert .  It  is held in Food Pal. I also took part in it .It also is held bazaar and various event. I ate ice cream last year . I was very happy last year. I have practiced toward the concert, I will do my best. I am looking forward to Golden week.                                                                                                                                      [107words]

 Food / eating habits

My eating habits are not well balanced meals . I take in many sugar content and fat , but I don’t take vegetables  much. Then I often eat a packed lunch because I work a convenience store. It is not healthy much. I think that I should take in many vegetables , fruit and cut down sweets, fat. I like chocolate , but it contain many sugar. I have to cut down it.                                                   [73words]

How I studying English

I am studying English with school homework and English conversation. I have homework in lessons of Writing and Speaking. I write essay in English every day, read foreign books for writing’s homework. And I do English central for speaking’ homework. It can learn listening and speaking. These homework almost use computer. I learn English conversation with except a school. Teacher is from America. I talk with teacher and other Japanese people.  I  practice conversation there.                                                                                                                                          [73words]


 

No comments:

Post a Comment