Friday, May 30, 2014

BR 1-06 : Beauty & the Beast (Stowell Loui)

 

 

 

 

"He's not ugly inside"

 
I have watched this stories in DVD. This is one of my favorite Disny stories. It is interisting that Beast beast makes love Beauty. Beauty met Beast to help her father at first. I thought she is great. Because She is not afraid of beast. She felt pity for him ,but she did not try to avoid him.  And she is first that Beast opened him mind too.


He applied for marriage to her repeatedly, but he was refused. I also think that it is natural.  But his thought had conveyed to her. He never took an impolite attitude against her , he loved her. I think she have thought " he is not ugly inside". He  became that he is likely to die , but her love helped him.  I think that it is good love story.                                                                                               [138words]



 

 

Reference

Beauty & Beast . Stowell  Louie . 1756 . Romance stories for children

No comments:

Post a Comment